If you rely on solar energy to power your home or business, we don’t have to tell you about all the benefits that come with decreasing your reliance on the grid. However, one of the limitations of solar systems is their inability to capture energy at night or on cloudy days. That’s why many property owners pair their solar systems with a battery storage system that stores excess energy generated on sunny days for use at other times.
SOLARZING sells and installs solar battery storage systems so that you can harness and store energy and always have access to power when you need it. Our batteries are available in a range of sizes, from 3 kWh to 14 kWh, and some batteries can be customized to fit your solar system. Our batteries come in various capacities, and we are a reliable supplier of premium quality solar battery storage in La Verkin.
To learn more about battery storage systems, give us a call at (435) 228-7575. We serve La Verkin, Ivins, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Battery Backup
There are so many great benefits to switching to solar, but it’s important that you fully understand your system and how it operates. If your property is off the grid, or you’re planning on making that transition, there are a few things you need to be aware of. Battery storage is a key component of a solar panel system that will make sure you never find yourself in the dark.
Battery storage offers the following key benefits:
- Always be prepared for power outages. If you’ve ever heard the phrase “save up for a rainy day”, it certainly could be applied here. Southern Utah sees our fair share of bright, sunny days, and your battery will store energy to power your property through inclement weather that can cause disruptions to the grid.
- Cut energy costs. During times of peak energy demand, such as heat waves and frigid winter temps, utility power is more expensive. Energy stored on your battery will get you through these periods and prevent you from paying a premium.
- Decrease your environmental impact. Batteries capture and store clean, renewable energy and help you take a step away from fossil fuels.
SOLARZING offers battery storage systems that are compatible with most solar panel systems. We also offer system installation services and can recommend the best system and battery storage for your property.
Which Battery Is Right for Me?
If you’ve decided on adding battery storage to your solar system, the next step is to determine which kind of battery you need. There are several options, and if you’re new to the solar world (and even if you’re not), this can get a bit confusing. Our La Verkin battery storage professionals are here to walk you through your options.
Here are three things to consider when battery shopping:
- Use – How often are you expecting to use your battery? Will it just be for emergencies, or will you rely on it nightly after the sun goes down?
- Safety – Where does the battery need to be stored and will it require any maintenance? You should also consider how you will dispose of or recycle the battery when that time comes.
- Cost – Lead-acid batteries are less expensive upfront, but lithium-ion batteries will be more cost-efficient in the long run. Knowing the preferred lifespan of the battery will help you narrow down your options.
In most cases, solar batteries are worth the investment and will enhance the efficiency of your solar system.
Contact SOLARZING to learn more about our La Verkin solar battery storage options. We offer free estimates and also speak Spanish, French, Chinese, and Tagalog!